Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
NYC is a depressing place, it is subrubia in the big city, a micrcosim of the modern world, phony and expensive. The people who live and migrate there now only care about money. I don't want to hear you idiots talking about how that is how it always was either. Immigration of today is nothing like it was 60 years ago, let 100 years ago, so don't even bring it up.

You asked us the difference between Staten Island and Long Island and here you are calling us idiots. I don't mind it when people criticize my opinions, but when people start calling me names I feel differently. You need to have a little more respect for the people who post here sir.

As far as NYC goes. I think it's greatest fucking place on earth. I think the people are great, I think the food is exceptional and it's got the best strip club on the planet, Scores.

Yeah, its a big deal, like no one ever asked the question before, the guy who responded right behind me wanted to know the same thing. You're by far the biggest and most vulgar troll on this forum (the mods here seem to be in agreeance with me), there is not even anyone close to your level. I wouldn't be questioning peoples intelligence either, you think Semite is a race. The fact that you brought up a different topic on this thread leads me to believe you're a sensitive kid. NYC is not close to being the best city in the world, maybe in the past it was, but now its just a run of the mill overly expensive genrified melting pot.