Why are you so curious how I met Vinny, if I even ever did meet vinny. That shouldn't be of any concern of yours. As far as being the new comedy king on here... I wouldnt talk not with your comments on here and the daily news papers that I get quite a laugh out of that most of the time you make no sense at all you are just showing your hostility for being in the can yourself. So who is the comedy king me or you? Yes you are right though if you made the decision to kill someone you will endure the consequences. So isn't that exactly what Vinny is doing? Because he wants to be treated halfway human while he is doing this is a problem to you? Everyone has the right especially in the country to be treated decently not under conditions that aren't even fit for a dog to live in. That is something to be made fun of? He is doing what he believes in ... he is not a rat or is he lying about others just to save his butt. You more than anyone should understand that being you have been there as you said. And it seems to me that you are the only inquiring mind that wants to know I don't see anyone else asking. You are just a hater on here and the newspaper comments... get a life