Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
...You need to watch this show again. She did not talk about her shortcomings over and over. She admitted she had a lot of things left to learn, but have you ever met anyone who doesn't have a lot of things left to learn? I haven't...

Admitting that was completely honest of her...but not very encouraging to Trump. She admitted to several things that got her in deeper & deeper trouble, beginning with not wanting to manage the task in the first place, and being talked into it even though she thought she wasn't ready. She admitted to crumbling under the pressure. Not what you want to hear from your next Apprentice. Trump had to fire somebody...and Lisa proved the weakest of the 3. On top of being the losing task manager.

And no, I don't need to watch it again. Because whatever happened, Lisa Rinna is gone, that's not going to change, and I'm now revved up for Episode 3 which is less than a half hour away.

Gary Busey managing the men this week...oughta be good!!!!

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 03/20/11 09:05 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON