Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Yes, I agree that one of the few times Lisa did show backbone on her task was in her refusal to put Dionne & Star's names on the book. She was right in that. And aside from that, she was bullied (not almost bullied) during the task itself. She couldn't even give a pre-performance pep talk without Dionne slapping her down.

And they lost.

Lisa didn't budge in the Boardroom in her standing up to the other two women. But she was also never able to articulate why either one of them should be fired instead of her.

What she DID do was admit to ALL her shortcomings to Trump, over & over. I really wanted her to stay but she dug her own hole & stepped right in. So as Trump said...he really had no choice but to let her go.

You need to watch this show again. She did not talk about her shortcomings over and over. She admitted she had a lot of things left to learn, but have you ever met anyone who doesn't have a lot of things left to learn? I haven't.

As far as the pre performance pep talk goes, I was DISGUSTED by that shit. All I could think was, are these women serious? It really didn't matter she did, it was never good enough. You think she got bullied into shutting up lol ? What the fuck are you gonna say to a person who doesn't want to hear your voice or anything you have to say? Are you gonna go tell them to go fuck themselves? Are you gonna put a shotgun to their heads? No. The more she tried, the more they resisted her! These bitches could NOT be managed. In a situation like this, there isn't much you can do. Fucking period.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008