I've worked with good leaders for many years and believe me when I tell you this, Lisa Rinna is a good leader. The best leaders are kind people who are willing to listen to their group. Imagine how things would've went if she'd had a manageble team. A team who runs on positive energy. People like Star and Dionne could never be good leaders, because they poison the workplace. They don't last. They're arrogant motherfuckers who have too much pride to admit they're mistakes. Lisa showed strength and class by what she said in there. When somebody tells me they have a lot of things left to learn or they can do better, that does not mean the person is soft. But I guess it does to guys like Donald Trump and The Apprentice is his show. I know what it's about, but I'll continue to voice my opinion about it.

The decision to go with the story was ultimately Lisa's decision. The task manager has the final say. Except in this case, Lisa was almost bullied into going along with them. She voiced this, but like I said, it fell on deaf ears. Another thing to remember is Lisa was all alone. She was shaking and she could've crumbled, but she didn't. A beautiful and classy woman from A to Z.

Last edited by VinnyGorgeous; 03/20/11 05:15 PM.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008