You're right and that's the problem with The Apprentice. They want the leader to do everything, like that is what always makes a good leader. Sure some people are truly exceptional leaders and don't seem to need anyone. Well, good for them. The biggest problem Lisa had was her own team. Like you said, they wanted to get rid of her from the start. I don't blame her for being a little shook by that. Anybody is gonna have a tough time managing a team that wants you gone and talks to you like you're a child. The disrespect they showed her was disgusting. That negative environment was entirely caused by Star and Dionne. Does Trump really work in an environment like that?

Dionne's status is definitely playing a huge role in how the others are playing the game. I don't know, I've never been a fan of her music and if I ever met her, I'd talk to her the same way I talk to John Doe. Why be afraid to stand up to someone like that. What the hell is she gonna do? Hire a hitman. LaToya is another player that bothers me immensely.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008