Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I applaud Sonny for going forward with that one and I think he's absolutely right. I have yet to see any convincing evidence that Jesus even existed. There certainly have been many things written about him, but since when do writings prove an existence? Are there any photographs or audio recordings available? What about video footage, DNA evidence, a body? Yeah, there isn't even a body. Now if Jesus is God and he wants everyone to follow him and believe in him, why make it so difficult? God is almighty? If I was God, I'd try to make sure everyone knew I existed. Why go to such great lengths to hide yourself? What a childish behavior. Now people come to me and say 'How could you say such a thing. God is in the flowers, he's in the sun, the beautiful blue sky, the animals, I see God everywhere'. Really? I see nothing but irrational statements and claims that reek more of wishful thinking than anything else. You can not expect to have an intelligent conversation if you're gonna put your faith above logic.

God has done that to everyone, Christians are the only ones who CHOOSE (key word there) to open their eyes and acknowledge his existance. And who every said "God is everywhere, he is in the flowers" is not correct. Gods love and forgiveness is everywhere but not everyone chooses to see it.

Everyone has their own free will, thats exactly the point in faith and trust. Also, how can you expect to have a logical conversation if you put your faith above logic? Easy, for Christians, Faith is logical.

Vinny, these are simply your oppinions and I respect that 100 percent, I really do, same with you Sonny B. What I would not respect is the next time someone close to you is dying, your dying, your in a plane crash and on the way down or someone sticks a barrel in your face and you say "please god help me"

Remember, Black and white....

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left