Originally Posted By: jvanley
Ok this is getting out of hand, lets just end this now.

Everytime you say this you start all over again yourself.

Quote:
This has gone to an opinion orientated discussion to you trying to thwart and alter historical facts.

Face it: there are no facts, only "signs". There are no dead remains of Jesus Christ, period.

Just because you really want to believe he existed doesn't give you the right to claim that it's unanimously accepted in the historical community, which it isn't.

You want to say otherwise. Good for you. Provide me with convincing evidence that support you're claim.

Quote:
You are trying so strongly to prove your OPINIONATED logic that you are now categorizing historians into religious segmented groups. What you are basically saying is this:

There are Muslim historians
There are Jewish historians
There are Catholic historians
There are Christian historians

To the contrary, it's you who's forcing you're own oppinion with aggressively claiming that it's "without a doubt" and a "fact" that Jesus Christ existed.

And yes, it's mostly Christian historians who claim he existed. That says enough. And once again, there is no irrefutable evidence.

Quote:
Look, if you dont believe in God, fine, done believe. But dont try to go so fucking far with your OPINION that you do what you just did.

Actually, friend, you're the one who makes a big thing out of this.

Quote:
When you are having an opinionated conversation and someone tries to alter historical facts to sway popular opinion and vote their way they are extremely insecure or just arrogant.

No, it's the popular oppinion that Jesus Christ existed, there are no historical "facts". Historical facts means that there is a tomb with remains of Jesus, which there isn't.

Quote:
I will bet Sonny people that know you do not like talking to you about topics, I.E. the Mafia, religion, food, construction, anything, because no matter if they walk you outside and have you look up, you still wont say the sky is blue.

Give me a break man... You're making a big joke out of yourself with this bullshit. It really seems that you're the one who's frustrated and is starting a fight over this. I'm not the one saying fuck this and fuck that. It's you.

And to conclude this whole useless discussion which really isn't going anywhere:

I never said Jesus never existed, I only responded to you're claim that it's an historical fact and unanimously accepted. That's all. To be honest, I don't care who's right or wrong in this discussion. Never was I trying to convince people, I was only giving my oppinion. Take it or leave it.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."