I applaud Sonny for going forward with that one and I think he's absolutely right. I have yet to see any convincing evidence that Jesus even existed. There certainly have been many things written about him, but since when do writings prove an existence? Are there any photographs or audio recordings available? What about video footage, DNA evidence, a body? Yeah, there isn't even a body. Now if Jesus is God and he wants everyone to follow him and believe in him, why make it so difficult? God is almighty? If I was God, I'd try to make sure everyone knew I existed. Why go to such great lengths to hide yourself? What a childish behavior. Now people come to me and say 'How could you say such a thing. God is in the flowers, he's in the sun, the beautiful blue sky, the animals, I see God everywhere'. Really? I see nothing but irrational statements and claims that reek more of wishful thinking than anything else. You can not expect to have an intelligent conversation if you're gonna put your faith above logic.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008