There are a few for me.

Chrissy: He represents the modern day up and coming wiseguy. Has the hot girl, nice cars, completely ruthless and a drug addict. That role was VERY realistic

Pauly: Old timer still looking for the respect he has never gotten.

Joey Peeps: Again like Chrissy, a young enforcer and collector for his capos. Portrayed it so well that I have researched to see if he was connected in real life.

Layy berese: Well, the guy just got pinched for being a loanshark for the Gambinos, how much more realistic do you need?

Carmine Lupertazzi: GREAT depiction of a boss in my opinion

Least realistic:

Tony: James did a superb job playing the role, the writers are to blame here. No way does a real life boss do the things he did. I.E. be involved in every racket personally, be a lonashark, kill a capo in his own crew with his bare hands, etc

Silvio: Probably my favorite character, but just not real life material in my eyes.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left