Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: jvanley
Even though it is historical factual and proven without any doubts that a man named Jesus Christ at one point walked the earth and did infact die on a cross, it is the questions to some as to what he really was.

As a matter of fact there ARE doubts in the hystorical community that Jesus Christ ever existed. There isn't any convincing evidence that "proves" he walked the earth. The only historians that provided evidence that he existed were devotedly Christians themselves.

Ok this is getting out of hand, lets just end this now. This has gone to an opinion orientated discussion to you trying to thwart and alter historical facts.

You are trying so strongly to prove your OPINIONATED logic that you are now categorizing historians into religious segmented groups. What you are basically saying is this:

There are Muslim historians
There are Jewish historians
There are Catholic historians
There are Christian historians

And EVERYTHING they have FACTUALLY proven can logically be doubted because of their religion.

Give me a break, lets just end this now. This went from a great opinionated conversation to someone trying to say that that proven facts are in fact not so because some of the men that PROVED the facts happened to be in a religious category of "christians"

So I guess what we will have to do is pre screen all historians and do a full background check. If they are researching a fact about lets say, cheese, then they CANNOT happen to like cheese because their HISTORICAL PROVEN FACT can now be questioned because they ate a fucking piece of cheese the day before.

I have been very candid saying no one is right or wrong and these were only my beliefs as a christian. Now Sonny is taking this one step to far.

Look, if you dont believe in God, fine, done believe. But dont try to go so fucking far with your OPINION that you do what you just did.

I wouldnt care if this were about God or a steaming turd. When you are having an opinionated conversation and someone tries to alter historical facts to sway popular opinion and vote their way they are extremely insecure or just arrogant. You have to have that feeling of " I am right" in order to feel good.

I will bet Sonny people that know you do not like talking to you about topics, I.E. the Mafia, religion, food, construction, anything, because no matter if they walk you outside and have you look up, you still wont say the sky is blue.

So to end this, I will give you what you need, You are right, I am wrong.

OUT

Last edited by jvanley; 03/17/11 12:07 PM.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left