Originally Posted By: jvanley

And Vinny G, there is only ONE sin that is considered "damnnation" if you will or "unforgiveable" and that is Blasphemy. Choosing to believe that God is not real and that his son Jesus Christ did not die on the cross. It is said that is the only sin, Hitler, Demeo or otherwise, that God will not forgive and allow you to walk in his kingdom of heaven.

Let's speak hypothetically here. If "God", the creator of everything etc. etc. etc., think's in such a simplistic way, he is not God.

Something that always bothers me about religionists is that they truly believe that such an great force (if it happens to exist) would think like us humans.

I myself happen to believe that a supernatural force could exist, after all, who am I to know it doens't exist. I'm a simple human being like we are all. But I dissociate from religion for the reasons I just mentioned. Although I do enjoy all those stories just as I enjoy Lord of the Rings.

Btw, it's almost hilarious that a thread about mobsters' graves turns out to be a discussion about religion. lol

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."