Originally Posted By: jvanley
I dont want to get into a Dick measuring contest over what who thinks about God,For one, I will win...

How can anyone win such a debate? We are debating something you can't even prove the existence of. I'm not gonna get into a much deeper discussion, but you talk about believing or not believing, like there are never any gray areas. What about doubt? What about people who don't know? The only thing I know is that I don't know anything and you seem to be claiming to know something that you as a human being, with the same senses I have, possibly couldn't know.

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

Let me tell you guys a secret: God doesn't exist. grin

Funny thing about most atheists is they have the same problem as most believers have. They claim to know something they possibly can't know. There is no way for you to disprove God's existence. The same way you can't disprove the existence of vampires or little green men with laser beams shooting out of their eyes. Or the tooth fairy. I think you know where I'm going with this.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008