Ok, time for a little lesson and then lets drop this conversation and go back to the original topic.

1. The Bible has no "RULES". It has the 10 Commandments.
2. God gives us or own free will and choice, regardless of the 10 commandments. YOU WILL NOT GO TO HELL IF YOU BREAK EVERY COMMANDMENT TEN TIMES OVER.
3. You will not go to hell if you disown your own father. Regardless if he was the best or worst father in the world.

Ok listen and listen good and then lets drop this.....

You can kill 50 people, disown your father, break the commandments, dig up your father, shit on his face and then disown him again, it doesnt matter.

If you REPENT and live the life of a person whom puts God BEFORE anything else, he will forgive you for shitting on your father face after you dug him up:) period. Its about repenting, and putting him above and before everything else.

Now, next topic: Shitting on Roy Demeos grave....Vinny G, I fucking cracked up when you said "what kind of sick maniac would put flowers on his grave" lol lol lol

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left