I agree with progress and I don't think there is any stopping it or going back. And the idea of having the convenience of all your favorite music in one small convenient place is wonderful. I too understand and have experienced in my day buying an album and liking only a few songs. ohwell

However, I too remember going to the music store and thumbing thru albums and checking out the covers of my favorite artists. I remember the feeling of listening to the music while holding the album (especially if it is a blockbuster) for instance, like Sgt. Pepper. I remember listening to the music checking out every part of the cover. I suppose we just have to accept it as progress, yet I can't bring myself to get rid of a collection of albums I have EVEN tho I have many on a CD. There's something special about them.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/15/11 04:11 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon