Goddamn you crack me up Vinny.

Anyhoo... Five Families. Awsesome book. & Idiots Guide to the Mafia.
I try to get books on as many of the Family's as i can, & to that extant, The Last Mafioso i get into, really for the sheer number of West Coast & Mid Western mobsters identified. I get into Scott Deitch's work on Trafficante & Tampa, a little different from aloth of others in that its mainly a history with there being such little activity for so long. Sadly the only Anastasia Ive got is The Last Gangster, which i thought was great; i think its about time Blood & Honour made its way into my library.

Ive got Family Secrets & Motor City Mafia coming in the mail grin seriously cant wait. That one on Dallas sounds great, can anyone suggest something on KC? & if there's anything written on Pittsburgh, Buffalo & Rochester etc?

Oh & The Sixth Family. The only thing that sucks about that is when it went to the presses, Rizzuto had just been jailed & they were still in their nadir. Then everything changed so fast!

Ack sorry for the long post but there are so many i really dug, like I Heard You Paint Houses & Gamorra. Midnight in Sicily is not a typical true crime work in that it instead focuses on the nature of Italian politics & how the mafia fitted into it.

There being too many "worst" ones to name, ill say that the majority are, which makes the good ones that much better.

(cough.)