Originally Posted By: GaryH
Well, I've always thought that Roy was killed by the Gemini twins at Patty Testa's place after the Gambino's reached out to Gaspipe who set the thing up.

But one thing that had bugged me.....
The contract was first given to Gotti who couldnt get to Roy.
DeCicco couldnt get to Roy either so the Gambino;s reached out to Gaspipe.
Hmmmmm.............If I was Paul Castellano I would call in Nino Gaggi and say "you brought Roy into the family - YOU take him out".

I'm certain the twins killed him I just dont know if Nino was actually present or not!
But Richard Bullshitter Kuklinski certainly wasnt there - LOL

According to Jerry Capeci-Who is one of maybe 3 very trusted sources on the Mafia-Nino Gaggi fired the first shot and froze when Roy did not go down, then the twins pulled out their guns and finished him off. They did find three different calibers of guns in Demos body with one bullet from a revolver to the head, the rest were lodge in his hands and body. It is believed that Nino fired the first bullet from the revolver.

Also, Dominick Monteiglio (Nino's nephew and Gov Witness) verified this as well.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left