Since I've lived about 40 miles north of Dallas for over 4 deacdes, I may be the only Board member who has visted Dealey Plaza perhaps a dozen times. I also worked at the old Dallas city hall off Commerce St. in the latter 60s and traversed the parking garage under it innumerable times. I also visited the School Book Depository on numerous occasions as well as the movie house on Jefferson Ave. in Oak Cliff, LHO's Beckley St. rooming house, and walked the path he took along whichhe encountered Officer Tippit. Some of the information that Mark Lane et al have claimed since '66 to support their conspiracy theories doesn't work. Some of it is completely wrong. I wish I had a nickel for everyone of those books I've I've read.

As TB states, when you move beyond speculation, there is no evidence to support any other assassin except LHO or any conspiracy other than the one LHO concocted and acted on. There is only speculation. As I stated in another post, read Posner's and Bugliosi's works on the subject to start. Also, view the History Channel's and Discovery Channel's computer modeling of the assassination.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."