GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TheKillingJoke), 361 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,235
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,523
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,397
Posts1,060,133
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596955
03/10/11 03:06 PM
03/10/11 03:06 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
What? No Sheen story today? Did he finally crash? Haven't heard a Charlie Sheen story so far.

smile

TIS

Well this morning he just filed a $100 million lawsuit against Warner Bros and Chuck Lorre.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596958
03/10/11 03:08 PM
03/10/11 03:08 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Thanks Vinny!

Can't say I'm surprised. Didn't we all know it was coming? smile

Not necessarily the proper thread but since we covered Lohan.......Mel Gibson settled and will NOT get jail time.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/10/11 03:21 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596961
03/10/11 03:16 PM
03/10/11 03:16 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I saw an entertainment lawyer on Access Hollywood this morning. He says these things almost always get settled out of court. So if Charlie wants a full years pay, and CBS doesn't want to give him anything, the judge will probably place the settlement somewhere around half.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596963
03/10/11 03:18 PM
03/10/11 03:18 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Thanks Vinny!

Can't say I'm surprised. Didn't we all know it was coming? smile

Not necessarily the proper thread but since we covered Lohan.......Mel Gibson settled as well and will NOT get jail time.

TIS

Wait a minute, Lindsay settled? I haven't heard anything about that. That was such a weak case. I would've never settled.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596964
03/10/11 03:19 PM
03/10/11 03:19 PM
California

California
No, Mel Gibson Settled. I didn't phrase that correctly. I'll amend wink

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/10/11 03:20 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597041
03/11/11 01:33 AM
03/11/11 01:33 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
TODAY news services

Los Angeles police were at the Sherman Oaks, Calif., home of actor Charlie Sheen on Thursday night.

The fired "Two and a Half Men" actor tweeted "#fastball: all good here on homefront. all reports are false. I'll explain more very soon. #Dogspeed c" Officer Norma Eisenman confirmed the police presence to KNBC but said the action was not a raid. Eisenman would not disclose who or what initiated the visit. A formal statement was expected to be released Thursday night, police said.

News helicopter video showed police officers standing around the home. Sources told TMZ the LAPD was conducting an investigation into criminal activity — possibly drugs or weapons — and that the raid was "preplanned."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597050
03/11/11 09:02 AM
03/11/11 09:02 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Cops Raid Charlie's House After Alarming Call

3/10/2011 9:05 PM PST by TMZ Staff

UPDATE 10:42 PM Law enforcement sources tell us cops wrapped up their search and Charlie wasn't arrested. Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross says police found one rifle -- from the 1800s -- and "a few bullets," adding no other weapons were in the house. Gross also confirmed police executed the search warrant because someone -- he didn't know who -- claimed Charlie and a gun.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops raided Charlie Sheen's house after receiving a call earlier today that Charlie threatened to harm himself with a firearm.

Under the restraining order obtained by Brooke Mueller, Charlie is prohibited from possessing weapons.

Cops are inside the house right now, searching for firearms and ammunition.

And law enforcement tell us cops are not trying to place Charlie on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Charlie, his lawyers, and several friends are sitting at a table in the backyard eating hamburgers. KTLA shot video of the surreal scene from their helicopter.

We are told the LAPD has been conducting several investigations involving Charlie, including the possible violation of the TRO.

UPDATE 10:18 PM PT -- Sheen just tweeted: "#fastball; the LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!! c"

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/10/charlie-sh...ychiatric-hold/

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597051
03/11/11 09:05 AM
03/11/11 09:05 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
LAPD raids Charlie Sheen's mansion after receiving tip that actor owned guns, ammo

BY Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

LOS ANGELES - Cops raided Charlie Sheen's gated mansion Thursday night after hearing the loose cannon had firearms that violated his estranged wife's restraining order.

"Crazy, crazy, crazy. It's crazy here," a source inside the house told the Daily News shortly after multiple cruisers from the Los Angels Police Department arrived.

A police spokeswoman said detectives were investigating a tip that Sheen owned guns and ammunition. They began searching his palatial estate shortly after 8 p.m. Pacific time. A police official tells The Associated Press that officers retrieved one weapon, an antique gun.

Sheen later tweeted the LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!!

Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller got a temporary restraining order March 1 after claiming Sheen recently punched her and threatened to send her decapitated head to her mother in a box.

"All good here on the homefront. All reports are false," Sheen tweeted after rumors spread that police were looking for drugs and wanted to place him on a psych hold. "I'll explain more very soon."

Inexplicably, lawyers for Sheen and Mueller said late Thursday that the couple reached an agreement that settles custody issues and will end their pursuit of the restraining order, The Associated Press reported.

A hearing had been scheduled for March 22.

Earlier in the day, Sheen filed a $100 million suit against his former bosses on "Two and a Half Men."

On page after page, Sheen claims show creator Chuck Lorre humiliated, harassed and disparaged him for years, wanted him punished and made him the scapegoat in a diabolical plan to shut down TV's top-rated sitcom.

He says Warner Bros. decided to "placate" Lorre's "massive ego and selfish demands" because he runs two other sitcoms for the studio: "The Big Bang Theory" and "Mike and Molly."

"Lorre is the proverbial '800-pound gorilla,' " the lawsuit says in language only slightly less colorful than Sheen's insult-filled on-air rants against his enemies.

"Lorre's inflated ego, laziness and ill-will toward Mr. Sheen and his perceived lifestyle is in direct derogation of Mr. Sheen's rights."

The lawsuit claims Sheen was clean, sober and ready to return to work Feb. 14, but Lorre "unilaterally" decided not to write scripts in violation of the star's $2 million-per-episode contract.

Sheen, 45, was fired from the hit show Monday, capping a tumultuous run that featured sex-and-drug benders, attacks against his TV bosses, and the launch of a Twitter feed that created a loony lexicon of catchphrases like "tiger blood" and "Winning!"

Lorre's lawyer dismissed Sheen's scenario.

"The allegations in the complaint against Mr. Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr. Sheen's rantings to the media. These accusations are simply imaginary," said Howard Weitzman. "Chuck Lorre's concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen's health."

With The Associated Press

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/03/10/2011-03-10_lapd_raids_charlie_sheens_house.html

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597068
03/11/11 12:13 PM
03/11/11 12:13 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Attorneys for Charlie Sheen and his estranged wife say the former couple have reached an agreement that settles any custody issues and will end her pursuit of a lengthy restraining order.

Story: L.A. police search Charlie Sheen's home for firearms
Attorneys for Sheen and Brooke Mueller issued a statement Thursday night saying the pair had "reached an agreement that resolves their differences." The statement said the details of the arrangement were being kept confidential for the benefit of their twin sons.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42028808/ns/today-entertainment/

Mueller obtained a temporary restraining order against Sheen earlier this month, claiming he threatened her on a recent trip to the Bahamas. A hearing had been scheduled for March 22.

Los Angeles police went to Sheen's home Thursday night, hours after the agreement was announced, apparently searching for weapons.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Lilo] #597070
03/11/11 12:39 PM
03/11/11 12:39 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Attorneys for Charlie Sheen and his estranged wife say the former couple have reached an agreement that settles any custody issues and will end her pursuit of a lengthy restraining order.

Wonderful news. Now we can all relax.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #597072
03/11/11 12:41 PM
03/11/11 12:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Wonderful news. Now we can all relax.

Yes, maybe I can finally move my bowels now. This whole custody thing slammed my sphincter shut.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597119
03/11/11 06:36 PM
03/11/11 06:36 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
PB, I think I just threw up reading your post. Please, do you not understand what the acronym TMI stands for????

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597123
03/11/11 07:06 PM
03/11/11 07:06 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I saw nothing wrong with that. Man should be able to open up about these things. There is no shame in having an anal sphincter.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597159
03/12/11 12:44 PM
03/12/11 12:44 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Charlie Sheen launched his official website last night, complete with a brand new disturbing rant video.

http://charliesheen.com/

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #597160
03/12/11 12:51 PM
03/12/11 12:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Jesus Christ. He must think his "followers" are laughing with him, instead of at him. I don't find this the slightest bit amusing anymore. It's old news and people will quickly tire of the overexposure. The man needs help and someone who loves him should just grab him by the throat and drag him to a hospital.

And on an unrelated note, how is this still in the news after the worst earthquake in 300 years? This is why I fucking hate the celebrity obsessed media. They're the lowest of the low. Leaches and bloodsuckers. If one of the really aggressive ones (the Hollywood paparazzi) ever got popped by an angry celeb who actually wanted his privacy, I'd publicly cheer the assassination. And I don't care what that makes me.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: pizzaboy] #597162
03/12/11 01:22 PM
03/12/11 01:22 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I'd publicly cheer the assassination. And I don't care what that makes me.

Well I know Nancy Grace and Geraldo Rivera would probably call your stance despicable. You'd be dirt in their eyes. However, you'd be a warlock in Charlie Sheen's and you'd have me and just about every major celebrity in your corner till the very end.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #597170
03/12/11 03:02 PM
03/12/11 03:02 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I saw nothing wrong with that. Man should be able to open up about these things. There is no shame in having an anal sphincter.

Neither did I.

And I agree Sheen's gotten WAY too much attention from the media as well as the Gangster BB; the tragedy and loss in Japan should put him at the bottom of the news where he belongs.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597281
03/13/11 07:43 PM
03/13/11 07:43 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
What if it's all a dream a la Dallas?

Charlie walks out of the shower and Alan says to him: "I just had the strangest dream. You went bananas and got fired from the show."

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: olivant] #597456
03/15/11 04:50 PM
03/15/11 04:50 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
watched the show a few times this week..

isn't this show just a blatant ripoff of this show

sheen plays the man's man....but more in terms of bedding women than in being gruff.

his brother is felix unger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1h4ibpKJA&feature=related

Last edited by getthesenets; 03/15/11 04:52 PM.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: getthesenets] #597538
03/16/11 11:59 AM
03/16/11 11:59 AM
California

California
Ha ha. I never thought of the comparison but yea. Cryer would be a perfect Felix. I agree Sheen is not as "gruff".

On another note, regarding Sheen..I heard a few days ago on the radio that Sheen was actually taking his show on the road and will be appearing in Detroit with his rants. Seriously! lol I didn't take it as a joke. They said a huge amount of tickets have already been sold. Perhaps our friend Lilo can confirm.

TIS

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #597539
03/16/11 12:06 PM
03/16/11 12:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Yeah, he's booked in Detroit, New York and somewhere else. My personal opinion: People are going to tire of that act VERY fast. He's not a stand up comedian, he's an actor (and a talented one at that). But doing improv is a whole new ballgame. And I think people are already tired of hearing that he's "winning." What else can he really talk about?

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #597542
03/16/11 12:17 PM
03/16/11 12:17 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Yup, TIS, PB ..Sheen sold out the Fox Theater in 18 minutes. That's about 5000 seats, give or take.
On his radio show this was a matter of amused frustration to Mitch Albom , who put on a tribute to Ernie Harwell at the Fox before his passing. It took a lot longer to sell those tickets. I'm not sure if that was a sellout ot not.

As far as possible Sheen topics
"Polygamy and you-a guide for the Alpha Warlock"
"Are you crazy or just winning-Tell the difference"
"I'm special, you're not-Deal with it"
"80 million ways to convince women to love you"
"Prison's for other people-10 ways to avoid jail"

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Lilo] #597545
03/16/11 12:19 PM
03/16/11 12:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I love Albom. I met him once. He's about the same size as a Cadillac hood ornament.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: pizzaboy] #597560
03/16/11 01:07 PM
03/16/11 01:07 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I love Albom. I met him once. He's about the same size as a Cadillac hood ornament.

Winter is Coming

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Lilo] #597561
03/16/11 01:13 PM
03/16/11 01:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I went to a signing at the Union Square Barnes and Noble to see him, Lilo. My wife was cuckoo for "Morrie," so we shot down and made a night of it. Anyway, I really think he was sitting on a phone book when he was fielding questions. I was going to ask him if he was taller than Mike Lupica, but the Missus threatened to file for divorce right then and there if I did.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #597865
03/18/11 06:14 PM
03/18/11 06:14 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ha ha. I never thought of the comparison but yea. Cryer would be a perfect Felix. I agree Sheen is not as "gruff".

I used to read Mad Magazine when I was young.

The tv parodies were HILARIOUS....if a current shw had any similarities to an older show, they'd get called on it.

2 and half men = the Odd Couple but with Sam Malone from Cheers replacing Oscar.

Last edited by getthesenets; 03/18/11 06:15 PM.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: getthesenets] #597893
03/19/11 10:20 AM
03/19/11 10:20 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
2 and half men = the Odd Couple but with Sam Malone from Cheers replacing Oscar.

Funny you posted that, Gets. I had to use the search feature to find this, but here's what I posted about the show way back on September 23, 2008, in the "Movies/TV Random Post Whoring" thread:

I watched the season premiere of TWO AND A HALF MEN last night. It had its moments, but has definitely seen better days. John Cryer and Charlie Sheen are both looking very much middle aged all of a sudden, and the kid, like a lot of teens, is just kind of awkward looking. It was much funnier when he was a cute, smart alecky ten year old. Now it just reminds me of an inferior version of THE ODD COUPLE, with a teenager thrown in for no apparent reason.

As far as the Sam Malone/Charlie Harper comparison: Yeah, I can definitely see where you're coming from, in that they were both aging lotharios. But Sam Malone seemed to be a decent person at heart. Charlie Harper may have a "heart of gold," but he's clearly a pretty selfish guy. Plus, Sam Malone beat his problem with booze, and speaking about it was a recurring theme during the 11 year run of "Cheers." Charlie Harper never showed the slighest inclination towards quitting, or even cutting back for that matter.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: pizzaboy] #597916
03/19/11 05:11 PM
03/19/11 05:11 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Of course, the Cheers era of tv was able to be funny without being crude. I don't recall bathroom or similar "humor" in Cheers scripts. Indeed, Malone was a Lothario who, whil e
unrepentent, was not debauched like Sheen's character (on or off the screen).

Last edited by olivant; 03/19/11 05:11 PM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #598164
03/22/11 09:56 AM
03/22/11 09:56 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Sources tell me Charlie Sheen is working on a deal with Fox, which is good news. We all love Fox.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #598267
03/22/11 10:07 PM
03/22/11 10:07 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
If this ain't winning, then I don't know what is

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull