Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

If she was my sister, I'd break into that house, drag her out by the hair, drive to Dr. Phil's and lock her in a basement with Dr. Phil.

No doubt. She's just a set of moving pixels to me (a very interesting set of moving pixels whistle tongue ) but ultimately that is someone's daughter. A lot of time what's happened in situations like that is something went VERY wrong at an early age-jacked up relation with parents/abuse/sex too soon. But they are adults-her and Charlie and so it goes.

I wonder sometimes if this is any different from things that happened back in the 70's or 80's before there was 24-7 media, twitter, reality TV and so on. I mean Hefner hasn't lived alone or with just one woman for a very long time. He's just not insanely ranting on every station about Tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.