Originally Posted By: Lilo
Part of the reason Charlie might not be thinking straight is that his "girlfriend" Bree has made that temporarily impossible. rolleyes There's definitely no shame in her game. Her other statements are either simply too disturbing or too nasty to post. whistle

For everyone calling me a sl** or a w****..... Um DUH!!!!!! lol any new news?!

To set the record straight- Charlie and I are doing great and we are very happy. Nat is a doll too. All is well.

Is polygamy legal anywhere? I want to be one of several wives to a man we all worship. People need to let up on who can and can't marry.

Nothing better than a hot chick willing to degrade herself. Can I get an amen?

Bree used to literally suck dick to get air time on Howard Stern. She tried desperately to win Howard's affection and Howard's wife even called in at one point, madder than a legless Ethiopian watching a doughnut roll down a hill. Just imagine what she'd do for Charlie Sheen. "I'd love to marry Charlie" is what she said. If she was my sister, I'd break into that house, drag her out by the hair, drive to Dr. Phil's and lock her in a basement with Dr. Phil.

Last edited by VinnyGorgeous; 03/07/11 08:17 PM.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008