Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I really don't know what happened, but I know Philip Carlo was very sick when he wrote the book. He was a true hero who fought like a goddamn Comanche. RIP Philip Carlo.

This is a great post to sum up Phillip Carlo. The ONLY issue I have with Phillip Carlo is not checking his sources. The Iceman was the BIGGEST lying, false piece of shit book Ive ever read. He basically sat down and let Kuklinski vomit from his mouth and put it to paper, slapped some numbers on the pages and binded it with a cover and called it a "true Crime" book.

One thing Carlo can do is spin something though. I loved his saying which we have all read a million times....The La Costa Nostra drums resonated throughout the concrete world of Mafiadom"

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left