Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Another very interesting thing is PJ Pisciotti's situation. Apparently he's not in witsec and went right back to his old home in NY. Owns gyms, houses, and I don't know what else. He always seemed like a major bum to me.

But he's gotta be insane for sticking around and now he's gonna be testifying again. And again against Basciano, a man who still has plenty of guys left on the street. How stupid can one person be.

I must say thought PJ is doing very good for himself these days...

I'd love to know what he's doing though. He can't be frequenting the old clubs. There's another rat who claims to be doing the same thing, Kenny Gallo. He never gave his address, but claimed to be out in the open in L.A. I know a guy (not personally) in the Colombo family who would probably pay a lot of money for more information about his whereabouts. You know who I'm talking about. I definitely could use some extra money, but I don't know where he is lol . Another guy is of course Joe Campanalla. Says he's in Brooklyn, but I have my doubts. Ron Pervite in Philly. There's no way they're making their presence known in these places. This is what bitter people do.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008