No wi-fi here at my folks now, since it's connected directly. Can leech a very weak signal a few mins/day from a neighbor on my crappy laptop, but it's futile. IPhone picks it up much better, but neither are that fun to read or type a lot on, so haven't been around much. (As opposed to Facebook app ;))

Mom's doing GREAT! Basically 99.99% and will get some therapy for the next couple weeks. Weather in Fla has been awesome compared to NJ -- 80°/60°F and mostly Sunny until Tuesday. I should be back Wednesday, then will be VERY busy going thru hours and hours of my DVR. Great thing about FiOS is I can monitor/add/delete my DVR shows directly from my iPhone so shouldn't miss anything important.

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers in the other thread -- I'm sure it's helped!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations