Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Hey Lilo, where you been? wink

Last night I heard they just stopped production of the show, but after hearing some of his rant, it sounds like it's the end.

This morning on the radio they said Sheen made two million per episode. eek They also said the he was looking into something on Cable which would pay him 5 Mill. Don't know how valid that story is though.

TIS

I've been around. Unfortunately my boss has this strange idea that while I'm at work I ought to be working tongue. Combine that with an increased workload because team member is out indefinitely right before launch is due and that means a bit less time for the truly important things in life. Retired/independently wealthy people have it made I tell you. I'm getting annoyed and would love to be self-employed and work at nothing all day. smile

Anyway as far as Sheen goes as I saw on another site, it's a bit ironic for someone whose birthname is Carlos Irwin Estevez to be taking potshots at someone else's stage name. Whatever. I never watched his show and so won't miss it. You would think that his father or brother would have tried more public intervention but we're all adults and have to deal with our own demons.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.