OMG i cant believe its taken me this long to read this whole thing. Classic. So many fanboys. I remember when i used to follow mobsters for all the wrong reasons.

Its not the 30's 40's or 50's any more. Or even the 60's or 70's.
(No shit Sherlock! i hear you saying) Well my point is the things we all know that some of us choose not to see. Cousin Rico's around now. The braintrust is gone. General attrition & being squeezed out by newer & bigger groups. These are things we all know.

There's nothing wrong with following & researching interests. But so many posters seem to be actively cheering for these guys.
Im i the only one that feels that a mobster, by virtue of being a mobster, deserves all he gets when brought to justice? Mob life revolves around criminal acts (duh) These guys are not cool or honorable. They are murderous douchbags. The only respectable thing about a mobster is one who accepts his punishment for his life of crime.

That being said... again, i vote definitely Genovese. But even they with being the strongest Family, considering how weak they are now compared with decades ago, the American Mafia as a whole is definitely a shambles.

Its the cartels & the Calabrians we need to watch now. That problem will only get worse before it gets better.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 02/23/11 02:34 AM.

(cough.)