Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
We have Netflix and through the Wii we get certain movies and TV shows. The selection we have isn't great, but I don't know if that has to do with the plan we have. The quality of the picture is very good, though.

I am going to utilize their 30 day trial offer. If I like it, and it is all it's cracked up to be, I just may cancel all of my PREMIUM MOVIE Channels and keep everything else NON-PREMIUM MOVIE Channel.

I have 7 HBO channels, 5 Showtime channels, 5 Cinemax channels, 6 or 7 TMC channels, numerous Starz channels, and some others. Heck, they play the same shit month after month not to mention that many times a movie that's on HBO on a Monday morning will be shown on another Premium Movie channel that same evening.

I figure for 9.99 a month with NETFLIX, why should I pay all of that money to Satellite Television for all the Premium Movie Channels that I currently have.

It would net a savings of about $600 - $700 per year. Better in my pocket than in theirs.

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I do, and love it. I have the Roku HD|HR (HD|S is the newer model) box and the picture is quite good. I don't know how long Starz shows are delayed, if at all, but there are 5 episodes of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (and Blood and Sand) ready and waiting, as are 1000 other Starz offerings alone.

It's good to have, but honestly, I don't use it all that much between the DVR and 2-discs-at-a-time plan. But if you get streaming-only, it's worth the $7.99/month. I'm paying $17.99/month for Blu-ray

5 Spartacus episodes in the waiting? Great. Means that they are up to date with their Starz shows!

And I understand that you can link up to 6 Systems ...WI/PS3/XBOX etc. on the same account which means that you can hook the NETFLIX up to 6 televisions at the same time depending on how many Systems you may own. This really sounds like a great deal. Have to try it out.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.