Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Anyone watching the new cop show "Blue Bloods"?? Aside from the fact that Tom Selleck's family seems to solve every crime in New York City, I like the show. Selleck is still quite a handsome man and I like Donnie Wahlberg. Good storylines, decent acting. It's getting one of my "can't miss" shows.

I really enjoy the show SB and it has also become one of my can't miss shows. Don't know if you ever watched Third Watch...but there are a couple of people from Third Watch that are now on this show.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

........ was more of a lifetime achievment award, just like when Pacino finally won for "Scent of a Woman." Neither was even close to their best work.

Scent of A Woman was not even close to his best work? uhwhat
Are you serious pizzaboy!?!

I remember walking out of the movie theater after seeing Scent Of A Woman for the first time and turning to my wife saying.. "I think that Pacino will finally WIN his first oscar."

He was unbelievably convincing as a blind man and overall, in my opinion, it may have been his best piece of acting since GF and GFII.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.