Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Again I ask what part of human logic can deduce the source and parameters of an infinite number of universes, where they end and where they begin? How can the human mind approximate boundaries or limits of our expanding universe and its infinite number of surrounding universes and so forth....

As long as this eternal question amongst others perplexes us all then I can never rule out something like a God or an alternate state of being.

As I said in my first post, I believe it is possible that there's an afterlife or a Creator of some sort. I don't believe this from a logical standpoint, just simply from a "theoretically anything is possible" standpoint. The key to any good argument is providing a degree of falsification. If someone can't provide a scenario or possibility that their argument may be false, then how can they ever prove it to someone who doesn't believe? So I concede that while it defies all logical reasoning that there is a God or an afterlife, I admit that it's possible I'm wrong. And if I am wrong, I'm sure I'll pay for it in the next life because, to me, God seems like a pretty insecure entity.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis