Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
I don't know, but God probably feels like the customer service rep at Walmart after answering ridiculous questions all day.

Give the guy a break. You'll all get your rebates and coupons so long as you're patient and don't act like you're entitled.

But seriously, can you imagine if it all really were as cut-and-dry or black-and-white as that? All the jackasses who'd be trying to book a 'room' at the Pearly Gates and ohh it would be somebody's ass if they don't get it on time or their little girl doesn't get a room with a window.

No dice. If nothing can be created without a creator, then who is the creator of the creator? It is a valid question, and by no means ridiculous.

Many theists believe that "God" transcends the rules of the universe and the rules of man, which is convenient for those who believe in Him, but does nothing for those of us who are logical about the subject.

Theists also believe that faith transcends logic. Fair enough. But when the idea of God itself is full of so many contradictions, where do you draw the line?

Last edited by XDCX; 02/13/11 04:33 PM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis