Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
They've been talking about this on the local news. Last I heard they hadn't decided if they were gonna press charges. I thought I heard she claimed that the store "loaned" it to her. rolleyes Lindsey is going down a shaky road like Charlie Sheen. She too, needs major help. I hope she gets it.

TIS

Lindsay Lohan doesn't need any help. Sure she likes to party, but does anybody realize how young she is? I bet everyone here was rocking like there was no tomorrow when they were at her age. Woman knows how to have a good time. As for this jewelery theft case, it's pretty obvious what's going on here. The Deputy DA who is going after her in this case, is the same one who went after her in the DUI case. Coincidence? I think not. Why the HELL would Lindsay Lohan steal jewelery? This woman is filthy rich. People should let this woman live her life. Just like Charlie Sheen, she's not bothering anybody.

Ask yourselves two questions...would you rather see a woman looking like this?

or going to a party..looking like this?

Last edited by VinnyGorgeous; 02/09/11 08:48 AM.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008