Originally Posted By: olivant
... I have read Levin's Men in Black. It is over 200 pages of an ideological rant directed against liberals which is not unexpected from that high-pitch voiced ideologue. In light of Article III, Section 2. paragragh 2 of the Constitution, how can Levin (or anyone) conclude that the SCOTUS can not conduct judicial review. Preposterous.

I respect your opinion, which is not surprising, nor would it be I am sure, to Mark Levin. To your credit, at least you HAVE read the book for whatever reason you chose to do so at the time.

As for your question, I'm afraid it would be up to Mr. Levin to answer (which he probably did in the book).

However it's been quite a few years since I opened it, now migh tbe a good time for review, (once I shake all this sand outa my clothes)...in light of the current 'climate'.

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 02/08/11 06:52 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON