Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
...I know the SC Justices are appointed for life, but are there never any circumstances that are questionable?? Or are they always "right." Maybe a legal scholar can enlighten me, cause on the surface it sure does not sound "fair." ...

Sure some Supreme Court rulings end up being 'questionable', depending upon which side of a given case you're on. The problem is that the Supreme Court of the U.S. is, as they say "..The highest in the Land..." and once they've reached a decision or decided NOT to hear a case, then there's nowhere else to go from there.

You raise a good question about Supreme Court Justices though (both State and Federal), and if you're really interested in being 'enlightened' by a 'legal scholar', (which I doubt)...should read Mark Levin's book, 'Men In Black'.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON