Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: thebarber
Thanks for the video mooney. The family in new england is def still running strong. I wish we had better media coverage here in new england. A weekly interview like george anastasia does in philly wud b awesome. We hear the same few names over and over in media coverage but I wud b interested 2 c who some of the other big players are. And a accurate heirarchy chart wud b great

I wish we had a weekly video thing with Jerry Capeci or somebody for the NY families. Instead Capeci is a greedy bastard and just wants to have his little site and is content with that> I enjoy Geaorge Anastasia's Mob Talk and Mob Scene videos

i often wondered why he dosent put like a mob show talk on his site that you would need to pay for. i think it would motivate me more to join

There's the irony. Capeci has 5 families and 700 mob guys in New York to work with. He could do videos easy. But he doesn't. Meanwhile, you're got Anastasia down in Philly and Fox Undercover up in Boston doing them despite having only 1 family and about 50 members each.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.