Originally Posted By: HermitKermit

Well I would of specified more clearly, the Zetas and their allies the Beltran Leyva group and of course La Linea the armed wing of Juarez Cartel are the ones doing most of these types of things because either they are desperate(Beltran Leyva group which has splintered into smaller factions fighting each other or joining/getting back up from the major cartels), didn't follow the underworld rules from the beginning(Los Zetas) or need some type of income to fund their war against their rivals(La Linea). Yes extortions and kidnapping for ransoms in Mexican underworld is very taboo, that's why when rivals put narco-banners they state they are going to exterminate the larcraZ or scum(with capital Z meaning Zetas) but I never stated they were squeaky clean. Those links were big news in Mexico but they rarely happen and when they do it's big news, most of the innocents killed is because of cross fire not the cartels intentionally killing them. You could also add the 20 people from Michoacan killed because of a mistake. You're just exaggerating stuff honestly and yes a lot/most of the dead are between the cartels.

I don't think I was exaggerating anything. The cartels aren't stupid. They don't go around killing innocents for the hell of it. That just brings more heat. But they will kill anyone, including innocents, if they feel it's necessary. They've done it over and over again. They've killed police, military people, government officials, family members of law enforcement, witnesses, etc.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.