I'm sorry but thick around the middle isn't anything to worry about. I will take the women who I feel is the best match for me. Like two spoons that fit together.

If I have learned anything in this world, it is that looks aren't a top line item. Yes, maybe when you a young and dumb. You need the looks to make you feel like you have something special. Look what I can get , isn't she hot......and most time Dump after a while!

I have had them and I have tired of them really fast. Give me that lady who knows how to communicate, One who can talk to you for hours about almost anything, is nice to all others and not all about herself. The one is isn't afraid to get her hands dirty or can be in the background without worry that she isn't out front. I'll take the one that is happy with herself and shares what she has with me.

I'll take the gal that can make me feel special with just a few simple words in the morning, that special look at night or a touch of her hand. One who would rather hold your hand or hold your arm when you are next to each other, rather then showing the other women what she has or what she has been wearing.
That is right I will take the thick in the middle one, the one with common sense, a gal who doesn't mind the housework because she knows that it builds a happy home for both of you. Hell, if it is one thing I do know that no one grows old without flaws.
At the funeral home you can tell the lucky ones, You will see that the they were happy for years. And they seem to be those matched spoons. Together for so long, and have gone together for so many years that they become almost one person. And when one goes it is almost like losing a part of themselves. Yes, that the one for me. I'll take a spoon, even if she is thick around the middle.

Last edited by fathersson; 02/04/11 09:35 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!