Originally Posted By: spmob
Another good story is about Long John Martarano's son, George. I feel bad for him. He got a life sentence no parole for drug trafficing and it was his first arrest. He is a writer now in jail. They gave him life with no parole cause he didn't rat on his dad supposedly. Long John was evetually murdered when he tried to take over the philly mafia from Uncle Joe when he was first in the seat. If they can get that murder in the idictment, Ligambi would have been taken down by now but I guess they can't. Here is George, his son's website.

http://www.freegeorge.us/

Yeah, I came across his story and site a few months ago. He really got screwed by the Government, they wanted him to give info on his father and mafia, neither which he really had. The drug he was running was marijuana, imagine that, spending close to thirty years in prison with no end in sight for weed.

I remember when Angeline got his ass kicked by the 10th and 0 gang, they have some big gorillas in that gang, Angeline didn't stand a chance in a fight with them.