Originally Posted By: dontomasso
THe 11th Cir. may well just forward this to the Supremes.

I believe that this may get forwarded to the Supremes.

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
If they don't my guess is they will affirm the part that strikes down the individual mandate and reverse the part that strikes down the entire law.

To be perfectly honest here, while I have been and still am against the mandate that requires everyone to purchase health insurance ( as our President Obama who was totally against a mandate once said "If a mandate was the solution, we can try that to solve homelessness by mandating everybody to buy a house." ) I am not against the ENTIRE Law. There are some good things included in that law.

I am really interested to learn why, and how legally, the Judge decided that the ENTIRE law must be struck down. And I don't believe that his decision has anything to do with partisan politics.

The partisan part probably took place when our government officials originally voted on this, (for or against) without reading the entire content! lol wink

There has to be some kind of legal language that this Judge felt he could base this decision on.

Very interesting.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.