Originally Posted By: capocapo1
No that is not what I said you idiot. I said any made member who answers (reports) to No Nose is considered part of the Chicago Outfit. That being said I sit by with the number I cited. I was not using known associates or anything of that nature. I was considering only made men. I told you once I really do not care what you want to believe or if you believe all the stupid shit the FBI wants you to believe. I know what I have seen and what is there.You are a sadly mistaken person if you believe or want to believe that the Chicago Outfit made member count is only 60.

Here's a little Mafia 101 for you, Mr. Insider. What makes a guy a "made member" or not is whether he has gone through the formal initiation ceremony. Not who he "answers to." The people who actually answer to DiFronzo directly are said to be very few, i.e. other high level guys in the Outfit. Now, guys way down the line could be said to answer to the boss indirectly by extension. But that could be said about associates (guys who are not made) as well.

You can sit by that 250 number all you want. I doubt anyone will take you seriously. I mean, maybe if you had said 100 or so, you could have convinced a few of the more gullible ones to believe you. But 250? 5 TIMES the average current estimates? And then you start talking about Outfit factions in places like Nebraska? C'mon.

Bottom line, I consider all the available evidence and go from there. You are apparently the one who "wants to believe" the Outfit still has 250 made guys. I don't live in Chicago so I really don't have a dog in this fight. You, like many other Chi-town guys I've encountered, seem to feel the need to defend the reputation of your home town crime family as if they were the Cubs or White Sox.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.