Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

Honestly, Fame...your initial purpose for the -N- word thread has been applauded and invoked initeresting conversation...but don't you think we've taken it a bit far?

Apple

Glad you liked the initial purpose and the interesting discussion which followed, but if for some reason you think my new questions weren't necessary, or that I beat a dead horse, or that I get off topic, or I dont know what -- then I respect your opinion, but you really don't have to worry about it. Because I ask questions which interests me, and if people want to reply then great, and if not then no harm is done. Everyone is welcome to ignore wink

I for one, am happy that I asked these questions, because I learned a few things. The posts before yours were interesting, your post was interesting, and also the ones which followed it. Now I learned a thing or two about "The Producers" as well as a little story about Prince Harry!

But we're getting off topic, so thank you for your honest criticism, and allow me to get off topic one last time and congratulate you on 8000 posts! here's to 8000 more! cool

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)