Originally Posted By: fathersson
It is only a word.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Definition of the word ni**er :

usually offensive; Used as a disparaging term for a Black person; Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people; a member of any dark-skinned race; a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons; to refer to individuals with dark skin, especially those of indigenous African descent who previously were racially classified;

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Barack Obama is a fraudulent ni**er.

Another Definition of the word ni**er : Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people; a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's ni**ers … all the people who feel left out of the political process;

Is that your intent in referencing my President, The President of my country, in using the word ni**er in the context that you did? confused Please help me to understand and see where you may be coming from.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.