Let me keep this as simple as possible. It is only a word.
Nothing more and nothing less.

I am sadden by what the world has done to these several letters. They have used it politically to a point where people are not only afraid to speak it but also afraid to spell it out when they write it.
They have made it into a evil thing that is so bad that they would have you believe that if you do use it or write it in its normal form that you are a monster.

They have whipped people into a frenzy. Putting fear into everyone white person (non Black) in this country. Telling them that only Certain people may use the word and at times even going as far as demanding that people lose their jobs and are unfit to do things because of its use.

They have raise the bar to make it seem like just using the word will cause major conflict, civil unrest and possible bloodshed. That it would topple governments and end the human race!

Come on, it is only a word! And even if words can be mightier then swords...we have made this one into a god in itself. We have made it into a battle cry in my opinion but at what cost to us all. Freedom?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!