After seeing the first two nights, it's amazing to me how lenient they've been in letting people go thru to Hollywood. Perhaps because JLo and Tyler have voted first much of the time -- but some of them were just not good at all. 50+ from NJ and 30+ from New Orleans alone?? Many didn't deserve it. But it's funny how many who DID deserve it were so young!

'American Idol' premiere averages 26.1M viewers
Quote:
By David B. Wilkerson

CHICAGO (MarketWatch) -- Wednesday night's 10th season premiere of Fox Broadcasting's "American Idol," the first without former judge Simon Cowell, was seen by an average of 26.1 million viewers, more than double the audience of its nearest competition in the 8 p.m.-to-10 p.m time slot, the network said Thursday. Viewership did decline 13% from last season's debut. The telecast, featuring new judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, garnered a 9.7 rating and 26 share in the coveted 18-49 demographic, according to data from Nielsen Media Research. One ratings point is equal to 1% of the estimated 116 million television households in the U.S. Share is the percentage of TV sets in use that are tuned to a specific program. Fox is owned by News Corp.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations