Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Mukremin
Its never the end for the New York Families, it is sure a huge blow. But they will recover, it aint over yet.

As I've posted many times before, Mukremin (as have Ivy, Turnbull, Lilo and many of the other knowledgeable posters here): The Families will be around for quite some time. For as long as people want to gamble, borrow money and buy drugs (and that's pretty much forever), but it will NEVER be the same.

I'm not trying to offend you because you seem like a bright kid and I enjoy your enthusiasm about the subject of organized crime, but I think that living halfway around the world, coupled with the fact that you're still quite young, blinds you to the fact that these guys are a shadow of their former selves. Sitting by your computer and rooting for them to return to their glory days will not make it happen.

You just don't understand American law enforcement. Although it's at times quite prejudicial (a fact that drives me insane), they place Italian-American gangsters second only to Middle-Eastern terrorists on their "bad guy" lists. They'll cut a deal with the Taliban before they'll allow American Cosa Nostra to completely rebuild.

Again, please don't get offended by my singling you out like this. If you like, feel free to pm me whenever you want smile.

Yeah i understand, but its just my own opinion. No one has to agree with it, and i dont have to agree with everyone else. I respect all the members here, and seems that everyone has an opinion and no one else is getting lectured smile

On topic:
This is indeed big, but time will show who will be really put in prison. Thanks for the pdf Dapper Don

Up to date mafia charts --> https://cosanostracharts.wordpress.com/