I have sat here and read all your posts. Now I will put in my 2 cents for what it is worth. This coming from someone with great knowledge of organized crime. The Chicago Outfit is much larger than the FBI estimates. There made members is somewhere in the vicinity of 250. Ivy League you talk about how people are basing this on 30 years ago. I can tell you that I am not. And the current head of the Chicago Outfit would tell any of the 5 New York Families to go to he**. There is no way he would answer to them. I am not saying the Chicago Outfit is stronger or larger than the Genovese Family. But I can promise you that neither one would want to go to war with the other. Your knowledge of the New York Families seems to be pretty good, however your knowledge of organized crime outside of the 5 families is way off. Do you think the FBI really knows how many members are in each family. Come on. For your knowledge the Chicago Outfit is said to be the stongest amoung all organized crime families according to Robert Mueller Director of the FBI