Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: tiger84
It had guys like Paul Ragusa,Anthony Aiello and Vito Guzzo and it was controled by Baldo Amato.They were a farm team for the Bonnanos and Colombos.

What about the Tanglewood boys these guys were Luchase associated farm team.I read some stuff on them and these guys were mostly sons of mobsters but the gianni crew were probably more orginised and disciplined.

What other young gangs are there for each of the families and is each gang in a certain area kick up to the capo of that turf

I read some stuff about the Giannini crew, they are defunct now. Some went to prison, some of them flipped, some just left the life I guess. Anthony Aiello became a made member in the Bonnano family. He took part in the Randy Pizzolo hit ordered by Vinny Basciano, he might have been the actual trigger man. I think he took a plea and got a bunch of years for it.

Anthony Aiello got made really young and was being groomed by Amato maybe to be a capo one day but his rise was cut short and copped 30 year prison sentence.Even though ragusa and guzzo were more violant i guess older made guys saw something in aiello