GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (U talkin' da me ??, Toodoped), 665 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,605
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,539
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,462
Posts1,061,347
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593907
02/11/11 12:54 PM
02/11/11 12:54 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

With carmen dinunzio in jail do we have any reports on who the acting consigliere is ?? Some site it may b his brother and if that's true who wud b running his crew now ??? Also mark rossetti has not made bail any ideas who may b running his crew now. Also if any1 knows who some of the more powerful soldiers on the street currently are that wud b awesome. All the media coverage here keeps talking about the heirarchy but never mentions the rest of the family. THANKS

Re: patriarca family [Re: IvyLeague] #593957
02/11/11 07:13 PM
02/11/11 07:13 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: thebarber
Thanks for the video mooney. The family in new england is def still running strong. I wish we had better media coverage here in new england. A weekly interview like george anastasia does in philly wud b awesome. We hear the same few names over and over in media coverage but I wud b interested 2 c who some of the other big players are. And a accurate heirarchy chart wud b great

I wish we had a weekly video thing with Jerry Capeci or somebody for the NY families. Instead Capeci is a greedy bastard and just wants to have his little site and is content with that> I enjoy Geaorge Anastasia's Mob Talk and Mob Scene videos

i often wondered why he dosent put like a mob show talk on his site that you would need to pay for. i think it would motivate me more to join

There's the irony. Capeci has 5 families and 700 mob guys in New York to work with. He could do videos easy. But he doesn't. Meanwhile, you're got Anastasia down in Philly and Fox Undercover up in Boston doing them despite having only 1 family and about 50 members each.

They are pretty awesome video's are'nt they? Both MobTalk with Schratweiser & MobScene on his site. There's a link to them somewhere amongst the archives. Thinking about it, i reckon id definitely pay Capeci a fee to get video's along with the articles.

Speaking of New England, Gerald Diodati was convicted if tax evasion recently.
http://www.projo.com/news/courts/content/Diodati_Sentencing_02-11-11_ORMEGE5_v20.1a1dc2b.html
He was one of the guys arrested with Baby Shacks' nephew Nicholas in '09.
http://www.projo.com/news/content/KICKBACK_SENTENCES_11-13-09_NAGE9CK_v11.37cdf92.html

I caught this WPRI bit on Baby Shacks i thought was pretty cool.
http://www.wpri.com/dpp/target_12/inside_mafia/target-12-who-is-baby-shacks

(cough.)
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593961
02/11/11 07:31 PM
02/11/11 07:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

With carmen dinunzio in jail do we have any reports on who the acting consigliere is ?? Some site it may b his brother and if that's true who wud b running his crew now ??? Also mark rossetti has not made bail any ideas who may b running his crew now. Also if any1 knows who some of the more powerful soldiers on the street currently are that wud b awesome. All the media coverage here keeps talking about the heirarchy but never mentions the rest of the family. THANKS

That's assuming they have even bothered to install an acting consigliere.

All we really know is -

Limone replacing Manocchio as boss, the top power going back to the larger Boston faction.

DeLuca replaces DiNunzio as underboss, overseeing the smaller Providence faction.

DiNunzio, currently in prison, reportedly becomes the consigliere. I've seen the same rumors about his brother. As well as an article which claimed Rosetti himself was the consigliere but I don't really buy that. He was listed as a captain in his indictment.

Like with any other family, it's really a case of just trying to put the puzzle pieces together with articles, indictments, as well as charts that people have been able to put together.

You've probably already seen it but this was a good piece done one the family a few years ago...

http://www.projo.com/extra/2007/mob/

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593973
02/11/11 08:09 PM
02/11/11 08:09 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Ivy thats a great link thanks. I really wish the boston media could so something like that

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #594044
02/12/11 03:47 PM
02/12/11 03:47 PM
Mooney Offline
Capo
Mooney  Offline
Capo
No I haven't read vincent teresa book yet wud u recommend it as a good reead don cardi ?? From what era is it based ??

Oh man, you have to read the book on vincent teresea. It's great. Its old school, 1940's up to the 1980's. He wasn't a made man but he could have been. He claims he didn't want to be because he enjoyed the freedom of not being made.Despite his associate status he answered and worked directly with Henry Tameleo and Patriarca. He was a tremendous earner. You can find old copies of it on amazon for very cheap, couple bucks.

"Thank God for the American Jury System" - Nicky Scarfo
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #594787
02/17/11 08:27 PM
02/17/11 08:27 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

frank iaconi and carlo mastorano ran the rackets in worcester mass for over 40 years. Does any1 know if they were members of the patriarca family or genovesse family ??

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #594791
02/17/11 10:21 PM
02/17/11 10:21 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

frank iaconi and carlo mastorano ran the rackets in worcester mass for over 40 years. Does any1 know if they were members of the patriarca family or genovesse family ??

Iaconi was a member of the Patriarca family, while Mastorano was a member of the Genovese family.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #594948
02/20/11 01:03 PM
02/20/11 01:03 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

thanks for the info IVY. seems likely worcester may b genovesse territory then

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #595366
02/23/11 09:43 PM
02/23/11 09:43 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
interseting article here :

After recently speaking to two separate sources it appears that Capo Bobby DeLuca, who campaigned very aggressively for the position of underboss, is declining the spot in Rhode Island. It appears there is too much heat in the state and he doesn’t want to deal with it. It looks like the position is going to fall to Eddie Lato, a tough old school standup wiseguy who is very low key, much like the now retired Baby Shacks Manocchio.

i got this off newenglandorganizedcrime.com

Anybody have any info on this subject ??

Last edited by thebarber; 02/23/11 09:48 PM.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #595637
02/26/11 08:23 PM
02/26/11 08:23 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
this family is said to be rebuilding and gaining strenth over the past 5 years.But its doing this on the shoulders of old school guys who have been released from the can. As we all know every1 gets older and for this family to survive its gonna need some younger members. Does any1 know of any younger members under the age of 50. I mean if the family only has the 3 members listed in our chart under age 50 thats a family in desperate need of some young blood if they wanna be around in 20 plus years

Last edited by thebarber; 02/26/11 08:27 PM.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #595640
02/26/11 08:30 PM
02/26/11 08:30 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Having plead Not Guilty in the curent case, it sems Baby Shacks has some more indictments heading his way.
http://www.wpri.com/dpp/target_12/inside_mafia/manocchio-arraignment

And these Fox Undercover vids are pretty sweet arent they.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/undercover/feds-id-new-england-mafia-leaders-20110224

They've been naming Limone as acting boss for a while now; the Feds now oficially agree.

Take notice Capeci!

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 02/26/11 08:31 PM.

(cough.)
Re: patriarca family [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #595718
02/27/11 02:01 PM
02/27/11 02:01 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
those r some good videos there. I wonder who the members are that are willing to testify against luigi manoccio. One has 2 b anthony st laurant. The others i am not so sure about

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #595766
02/27/11 08:48 PM
02/27/11 08:48 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

any1 think manoccio will flip??? At his age any prison term could b a life sentence. There must b some nervouse in new england right now

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #595862
02/28/11 01:38 AM
02/28/11 01:38 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
He'll never flip <---- What they said about Joe Massino.

Baby Shacks isnt facing the death penalty but who knows thes days eh?

(cough.)
Re: patriarca family [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #595879
02/28/11 09:20 AM
02/28/11 09:20 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

i know baby shacks is not facing the death penalty. What i meant was even if he gets a 5 year bid he may not b able to outlive it because he is 83 years old. That has 2 b in the back of his mind also i wud think. He seems like a stand up guy but u never know these days

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #596011
03/01/11 03:51 PM
03/01/11 03:51 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Manocchio appears in court today. Rumor has it they may b more charges against him. So far St Luarent ratted him out and the feds say they have other family members willing to testify against him. I wonder if that's true or just a scare tactic. Shud b interesting to c how this case plays out .

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #596033
03/02/11 01:28 AM
03/02/11 01:28 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Superseding indictment against Manocchio and others came down today.....

Alleged New England La Cosa Nostra Members and Associates Charged in Superseding Indictment with Racketeering and Other Crimes
Superseding Indictment Includes New Defendants and Charges Related to January 2011 Nationwide Takedown of Organized Crime Figures

WASHINGTON – Four alleged members and associates of the New England La Cosa Nostra (LCN), including an alleged former boss, were charged with crimes involving racketeering, extortion and related crimes in a superseding indictment unsealed today in Providence, R.I.

The charges and arrests were announced today by Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer of the Criminal Division; U.S. Attorney Peter F. Neronha for the District of Rhode Island; Richard DesLauriers, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Boston Field Office; Colonel Brendan P. Doherty, Superintendent of the Rhode Island State Police; Steven M. Pare, Providence Public Safety Commissioner; and William P. Offord, Special Agent in Charge of the Boston office of the Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI.)

The superseding indictment charges alleged longtime New England LCN boss Luigi Manocchio, 83, aka “Louie,” aka “Baby Shacks,” aka “the Professor,” and aka “the Old Man;” and associates Thomas Iafrate, 61; Richard Bonafiglia, 57; and Theodore Cardillo, 67, with racketeering conspiracy and extortion conspiracy. Manocchio and Iafrate, who were charged previously in an indictment unsealed on Jan. 20, 2011, also face extortion charges.

The department announced charges against 127 individuals, including 91 alleged leaders, members and associates – including Manocchio and Iafrate - of LCN families in four districts on Jan. 20, 2011, as part of a coordinated enforcement action against the LCN.

“Today’s arrests and charges are among a series of recent blows to organized crime across the country, including in Rhode Island,” said Assistant Attorney General Breuer. “This indictment comes on the heels of last month’s takedown of over 100 defendants associated with Armenian Power and other transnational organized crime groups, and of our historic enforcement action in January against nearly 100 La Cosa Nostra members and associates. If the mafia thought they could operate in the shadows and get away with it, they now know better. Our recent and sustained efforts leave no doubt that we are pursuing La Cosa Nostra and other violent organized crime groups aggressively.”

“As Attorney General Holder stated in New York earlier this year, battling organized crime remains a priority for the Department of Justice. Unchecked, it extends its tentacles into our citizens’ everyday lives. This office will continue to work closely with the investigative team and our colleagues in the department’s Criminal Division to deal with this threat,” said U.S. Neronha. “This indictment is the result of a multi-year investigation in which my office has worked closely with the Department of Justice’s Organized Crime and Racketeering Section in Washington. I also want to acknowledge the excellent work of investigators in this case, from the FBI, the Rhode Island State Police and the Providence Police Department. I have seen no better example of federal, state and local law enforcement cooperation.”

“The investigation that led to today’s indictment is an example of the cooperative efforts of the Providence Organized Crime Task Force,” said Special Agent in Charge DesLauriers of the FBI’s Boston Field Office. “The combined decades of investigative experience and knowledge of La Cosa Nostra of the Rhode Island State Police, Providence Police Department, IRS, FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office resulted in this extraordinary investigation. In Rhode Island, and throughout New England, organized crime will continue to be a top criminal priority of the FBI. Our joint efforts will continue to disrupt and dismantle national and transnational criminal syndicates. Through our task force and intelligence based model, we will use every capability and tool we have at our disposal to target the NELCN and other similar organized crime groups.”

The superseding indictment alleges that for more than two decades, the defendants and others extorted local adult bookstores and nightclubs for monthly “protection” payments by promoting a climate of fear through threats of force and violence, among other illegal activity.

Bonafiglia and Cardillo were arrested this morning and made initial appearances in U.S. District Court in Providence today. The court entered not guilty pleas on Bonafiglia and Cardillo’s behalf. Cardillo was released on a $50,000 unsecured bond and was ordered to have no contact with the business, employees or owners of any adult entertainment establishment. Bonafiglia was detained, pending a bail hearing on March 10, 2011. Manocchio was arrested in Miami on Jan. 19, 2011, and was removed to Rhode Island, where he continues to be detained pending a bail hearing on March 8, 2011. Iafrate was arrested in Providence on Jan. 20, 2011, and released on bail.

According to the indictment, the New England LCN family operates in Providence, among other places, and routinely engages in violence and threatens violence to promote a climate of fear, preserve its power, and enrich its members and associates through extortion. The New England LCN has a hierarchical structure, with an administration comprised of a boss, underboss and capos at the top overseeing crews of criminals, including members and associates who commit crimes and serve as insulation from criminal exposure for the leadership of the enterprise.

The superseding indictment alleges that Manocchio received monthly protection payments, paid in cash by the owners and operators of certain adult entertainment businesses in Providence, including the Satin Doll and the Cadillac Lounge. Iafrate served as the bookkeeper for these and other businesses. Iafrate was responsible for setting aside, collecting and delivering the protection payments to Manocchio on behalf of these businesses. According to the superseding indictment, the monthly payments ranged from $4,000 to $6,000 per month. Finally, Bonafiglia and Cardillo allegedly were hired as a bouncer and manager, respectively, at the Cadillac Lounge upon direction from Manocchio to the owner. The indictment alleges that Bonafiglia and Cardillo provided information to Manocchio about the ongoing business affairs of the lounge in order for Manocchio to maintain control over the club.

Each charge of racketeering conspiracy, extortion conspiracy and extortion carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. The charges announced today are merely allegations, and defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.

The case is being prosecuted by Trial Attorney Scott Lawson of the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Racketeering Section, Trial Attorney Sam Nazzaro of the Criminal Division’s Gang Unit and by Assistant U.S. Attorney William Ferland for the District of Rhode Island. The case is being investigated by the FBI, IRS-CI, the Rhode Island State Police and the Providence Police Department.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2011/March/11-crm-262.html

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #596208
03/03/11 07:52 PM
03/03/11 07:52 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Did any1 c this video on wpri.com ?? Mr Bomfiglia did not look lie a mob guy at all. Was thinking they may have mistaken cardillo and bonfiglia when they showed them.

Judge keeps 'Baby Shacks' in prison

Last edited by thebarber; 03/03/11 07:53 PM.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #596332
03/05/11 08:32 AM
03/05/11 08:32 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Wpri in providence is reporting that bobby deluca is the underboss of this family. Myfoxboston is reporting anthony dinunzio is the underboss. Does any1 have any insight on this situation ??

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #596356
03/05/11 04:37 PM
03/05/11 04:37 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Wpri in providence is reporting that bobby deluca is the underboss of this family. Myfoxboston is reporting anthony dinunzio is the underboss. Does any1 have any insight on this situation ??

Yeah, there's been some conflicting information. I tend to go with the latest information, which apparently lines up with the feds - that Limone is the boss (or at least acting boss) and Anthony DiNunzio is the underboss.

The thing is, both of them are based in Boston. One would think the Providence faction would have somebody in the administration. That may indeed be Bobby DeLuca, whatever his actual rank is.

Re: patriarca family [Re: IvyLeague] #596544
03/07/11 07:20 PM
03/07/11 07:20 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
This article makes me believe that foxundercover is correct and the new lineup in new england is limone as boss and anthony dinunzio as underboss. This article states that law enforcement acknowleded these individuals as the the new administration and did not mention Deluca at all. It is weird for this family to have both the boss and underboss based in boston but then again the boston faction is twice the size of the providence faction at this time so maybe its true.

Feds ID New England Mafia Leaders

Confirm What Fox Undercover Reported Two Years Ago
Updated: Friday, 25 Feb 2011, 2:29 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 24 Feb 2011, 7:58 PM EST

(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - For the first time ever, the federal government is naming who officials believe is running the New England Mafia, and as Fox Undercover earlier reported that leadership team is in Massachusetts.

The revelation came out in court documents as the former boss of the New England mob, Luigi "Baby Shanks" Manocchio pleaded not guilty to extortion and conspiracy charges in Rhode Island.

Federal prosecutors in Rhode Island filed paperwork to keep Manocchio locked up while he waits to go on trial.
Part of their argument is that Manocchio is still active in the New England mob.

In court documents, US Attorney Peter Neronha cited this example:

"In June, 2010, (Manocchio) was observed by law enforcement having an extended meeting with then acting (New England Mafia) boss Peter Limone and underboss Anthony DiNunzio at a Chinese restaurant in Boston."
"His access to high ranking (New England Mafia) figures demonstrates his continued power and respect within the organization..."

DiNunzio is the brother of reputed Mafia leader Carmen “The Cheeseman” DiNunzio, who is currently serving a federal sentence.

Limone pleaded no contest last July to running an organized crime gambling ring, but avoided going to jail.
Earlier this month, Massachusetts State Police organized crime investigator Lt. Steve Johnson told Fox Undercover Limone remains active in the Mafia.

“Do you think Mr. Limone belongs in prison?” asked Fox Undercover’s Mike Beaudet.
“Yah,” replied Lt. Johnson.

“Fair to say he was a significant player?” asked Beaudet.

“Fair to say he is a significant player,” said Johnson.

Limone's attorney did not return phone calls, but earlier this month she denied her client is the boss of the New England mob.

Manocchio remains locked up. He'll be back in court again next week when a judge will decide if he'll be released.

Last edited by thebarber; 03/07/11 07:22 PM.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597455
03/15/11 04:45 PM
03/15/11 04:45 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

this is probably a long shot but is any1 on here able to take the patriarca family tree we have on this site and assign soldiers to the proper capos like we have for the chicago chart???

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597458
03/15/11 05:16 PM
03/15/11 05:16 PM
Brazil
Tony Mosrite Offline
Underboss
Tony Mosrite  Offline
Underboss
Brazil
I just found about this family after watching The Sopranos' episode "The Weight", when Silvio Dante and Christopher go to visit the "Altwell Avenue Boys" in Providence I believe. it's such a creepy, weird, yet funny scene I just had to seek for the background on it and found out they were supposed to be based on the Patriarca Family which used to run the Altwell Avenue area right?

everyone who's watched it will remember what I'm talking about. if you did/do, is there any evidence that the real Patriarca Family is as fucked up as the loosely based on them, fictional Altwell Avenue Boys?

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk
Re: patriarca family [Re: Tony Mosrite] #597464
03/15/11 05:50 PM
03/15/11 05:50 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

no the patriarca family has been a very organized. Patriarca SR f ran this family flawless for like 30 years before passing in 1984.

There was a wild time from 1988-89 till about 1995. There was some internal warfare between diffrent factions but after that luigi manocchio took over and did a good job of running a organized family for the last decade or so before his inditement in january

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597478
03/15/11 08:21 PM
03/15/11 08:21 PM
Brazil
Tony Mosrite Offline
Underboss
Tony Mosrite  Offline
Underboss
Brazil
well they could be organized but just funny-looking. are you aware of the scene I'm talking about?

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597481
03/15/11 09:00 PM
03/15/11 09:00 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

yes i am familiar with the scene when they go to c lenny galina AKA "DiMaggio" to take out Johnny Sack.

There may b some funny looking ones but any1 i have ever seen in the paper, on TV or in person looks like a normal italian america. Usually clean cut and dressed nice

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597635
03/16/11 08:48 PM
03/16/11 08:48 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
does any1 have any info on the mark rossetti case? Boston media sucks. They report a case when every1 gets arrested and then u never hear about it again

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597666
03/17/11 01:42 AM
03/17/11 01:42 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

does any1 have any info on the mark rossetti case? Boston media sucks. They report a case when every1 gets arrested and then u never hear about it again

As a matter of fact, these additional charges just came down today....

March 16, 2011
Local men indicted on organized crime charges
By J.J. Huggins jhuggins@eagletribune.com The Eagle Tribune Wed Mar 16, 2011, 05:32 PM EDT

BOSTON — A grand jury indicted four local men on larceny and other charges associated with gaming and organized crime today.

Those indicted include Joseph Giallanella, 62, of North Andover, Michael Petrillo, 56, of Peabody, Charles Davis, 44, of Salem, N.H., and Charles Toomajian, 53, of Malden. All of the defendants were indicted on other charges last October as part of an ongoing investigation, and they are free on bail, according to a press release from Essex County District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett.

Giallanella is charged with conspiracy and being an accessory after the fact of a felony (larceny); Petrillo is charged with conspiracy, receiving stolen property and being an accessory after the fact of a felony (larceny); Davis is charged with conspiracy, larceny and making false entries into corporate books, and Toomajian is charged with conspiracy, larceny, receiving stolen property and being an accessory after the fact of a felony (larceny).

First Assistant District Attorney John Dawley, who will prosecute the case, said Davis was an account manager for Randstad Professionals in Wakefield, which is a temp agency. In order to pay off his gaming and loan sharking debts, Davis allegedly embezzled nearly $1.9 million from the company. The money was then laundered through Toomajian, who is an attorney. Toomajian is also accused of stealing $659,525 from Randstad Professionals, which was diverted through Davis, the press release said.

Davis allegedly paid off loan sharking and gaming debts to Petrillo and Giallanella. In addition, as a way of making payments owed, both Davis and Toomajian allegedly paid money toward the mortgages of Giallanella. Petrillo was paid $308,000, the press release said.

Dawley said Randstad Professionals was caught off-guard by the alleged embezzlement, and the company has been fully cooperative with the investigation, the press release said.

Petrillo is expected to be arraigned on April 11 in Salem Superior Court. The other men will be arraigned the same day in Middlesex Superior Court in Woburn.

http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1498154294/Local-men-indicted-on-organized-crime-charges

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #597767
03/17/11 06:26 PM
03/17/11 06:26 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Wow the cops r just hammering the east boston crew. It was the North end crew a couple years ago and now the last year or so it appears they are trying to take down the east boston crew.

Last edited by thebarber; 03/17/11 06:26 PM.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #598474
03/24/11 10:05 PM
03/24/11 10:05 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Hey guys anybody have any info on the boston faction capos ?? With anthony dinunzio now underboss and mark rossetti in jail some1 must have been put in to run there crews . Any thoughts on who that may be ??

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull