Originally posted by Frankie 5-angels:
Mike Hunt blush

(That's not actually my real name, I changed it by deed poll as my real name, which is Hugh Janus had certain sexual connotations!) eek grin tongue
Frankie, when I was a kid in the NYC public school system, at the beginning of every course the teacher would hand out "Delaney cards." These were 1"x2" cards with a semester's calendar on them and a place to write your name. You'd fill it out, teacher would collect them, call out names, and fit them in a book that had slots for the cards. That way, she'd be able to see who was sitting where, and keep track of who was absent and who was present.
Of course, some smart-ass always filled out a card as "Mike Hunt." The teacher would call out the names and say, "Hunt...Hunt...where's Mike Hunt?" All the boys were waiting for this: "There it is, Teach!" we'd shout out, pointing in the general direction of her crotch. Another favorite name was "Dick Hertz." "Hertz...Hertz...who's Dick Hertz?" "Mine does, Teach!" was the simultaneous answer from all the boys.
Glad to see this tradition is still alive. smile

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.