I gotta say...I don't miss the snow one single bit since moving to southern California. I certainly feel for you guys!

Just this past weekend, my girlfriend and her family went up to Lake Arrowhead to see the snow. They asked if I wanted to go, and I declined in the politest way possible. I left the east coast to get AWAY from the snow!

It's funny...a lot of the friends and acquaintances I have made since moving here tell me quite often how lucky I am to have been able to grow up around snow all the time. I tell them its true...when you're a kid and school gets canceled. It is, however, a different story when you start driving and you have to get back and forth to work through a complete white-out, with ice and slush all over the road. Snow is a novelty for the people over here, and they love going up to the mountains and ski resorts to enjoy it. But after living in an area where it snowed all the time during the winter, I think I've had enough of the white stuff to last me a lifetime, thank you very much lol

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis