Originally Posted By: ovation32
I don't understand this fascination with Casso. He was a sociopath who happened to be in the Mafia. I personally find the figures who were not purely homicidal maniacs but were capable of restraint to be far more interesting. These individuals are the ones that separate LCN from the Mexican Cartels or the Bloods and Crips and allow them to be romanticized.

The thread is entitled the most "intriguing" mafia figure and why. The word intriguing is defined as an interest in something that is almost fantasy or fantasied about, something in which you could not see yourself doing.

That is why alot of "normal people" per say are intrigued by Casso. We just think its intriguing that he actually was a homicidal maniac and a sociopath. Why? Because it is something we would never do.

Most people like reading true accounts of events in which well....we dont have the balls to do.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left